The Center for Learning and Student Success is designed to provide academic assistance to all University of Arkansas students in meeting their academic goals. The center’s goal is for every University of Arkansas student who needs or wants academic assistance to participate in the programs and services of the center without hesitation or barrier.
The Center has four primary programs which provide academic assistance and support for students:
- Academic Coaching
- Supplemental Instruction
- Writing Support
The center partners with University Housing, Mullins Library, Mechanical Engineering, Sam M. Walton College of Business, and the Center for Multicultural and Diversity Education to provide unique tutoring and other assistance to students in a variety of locations and formats. For all services or to make an appointment for tutoring, writing support, or SI see class.uark.edu.
The center's offices are in Gregson Hall, lower level and are open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. To reach us by phone, call (479) 575-2885.
Most academic support services are available from:
- Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.,
- Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Sundays from 2:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Primary locations for the center’s programming include:
- Gregson Hall, Lower Level
- Kimple Hall, Room 315
- Mullins Library, Main Floor
- The Center for Multicultural and Diversity Education (4th floor of UARK Union, 4th floor across from the University Card Office)